– [date today].
We decided to give this “Trick Photography” course a shot… and the results were MIND BLOWING! (Pictures inside) My name is Tony and this is P4T’s Review of The Month.
Hey guys! TONY BREZZELLI here.
More and more people passionate about photography (like YOU and ME) have started to look online for a GENUINE…
Photography Special Effects course review, ESPECIALLY since they’ve heard of this amazingly useful book created by Evan Sharboneau.
This eBook is a collection of unique tips & tricks about creating professional images using your own DSLR camera!
“Special Effects Photography”
2nd Edition by Evan.
People who want to take their photography to the NEXT LEVEL and become famous on the Internet could greatly benefit of the advice and tips offered by Mr. Sharboneau.
Actually, check this video out on the Photography Tricks site. Just click the image below to watch it:
Official Site: www.TrickPhotographyBook.com
Bonuses: Yes (4 Bonuses)
Program Format: Digital
Delivery Method: Instant Download (or watch online)
Real Value: $
Limited Time Special Offer: $47
Program Upgrade: Yes (Multiple VIP Packages inside)
Downloadable Creative Photography: Yes (Over 300 samples!)
Refund Policy: Yes (100% amount settlement)
TPSE – What Is It?
Evan, a young and talented photographer, has managed to boost his photography skills, becoming one of the most renowned photographers on the Internet.
In this eBook, Evan offers more than 9 hours of addictive tutorial videos and over 200 pages full of tips and tricks used by professional photographers.
Evan has divided his tips & tricks into several categories:
– Trick Photography: In this module you will learn how to easily take illusion photos and how to add the Harris and Droste effect. Moreover, you will learn about time displacement and HDR photography tricks.
– Light Painting: This module teaches you the best method to setup proper lighting in order to take excellent shots.
– Photoshop: This module is of paramount importance, because it helps you capitalize on all the amazing features of Photoshop in order to edit your pictures like a pro.
– Special Effects: My favorite module. This is where you learn everything you’ll ever need to know about photography special effects.
– Long Exposure: If you want to learn how to take excellent long shots, this module is for you.
Here’s a video a fan put together about this Photography course:
Photography Special Effects – What I Like!
Some of the positive aspects of this e-Book were:
– 60 Day money back guarantee: Gives you the peace of mind that your money investment is secure.
– Inexpensive tools: You don’t need a tripod or any other fancy & expensive tools in order to make the most out of this eBook. All you need is a basic DSLR camera.
– No previous experience: You can start from the scratch. I’ve known nothing about photography before reading this book, and now I simply love it (and I’m quite good at it).
– Plenty of ideas to choose from: You will never run out of ideas, because Evan does an amazing job covering all the aspects of photography.
What I Didn’t Like…
– Some tricks are quite difficult: If you are a beginner, I recommend you start off with the easier ones first. Then try the advanced techniques as they actually need a lot of skill and perseverance in order to work out.
– Quite lengthy: This book has over 200 pages, so carrying it around is not such an easy thing to do.
Our Overall Thoughts
In this Trick Photography eBook Review I wanted to unveil just a glimpse of this extremely useful course created by Sharboneau.
By reading it you can learn a lot of useful tips & tricks, including long exposure effects, motion blur, in-camera illusions, double exposures, time-displacement tips and levitation photography.
This Photography Special Effects book by Evan is definitely worth its price, so don’t hesitate to enter the website and take advantage of the special offer that’s available now!